We take your privacy seriously and would like to inform you of our privacy and cookie policies to return your vote of confidence.
After reading this information, if you have any questions, we are at your disposal for any clarification.
What kind of personal information does our website collect?
- Information when filling out the forms on our website, for example, when you send us a contact request;
- Information that we collect automatically through cookies, as described below;
How can we use your information?
- To provide information about our services by replying to the contact by email, newsletters or automated campaigns;
- To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- In order to manage our website and for internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, tests, research and statistics;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Our website, using the contact forms, requests the following information:
- Phone Number
This filling is completely voluntary, and the data collected will be processed with the highest confidentiality and will not be transmitted to other entities. Detail Landscaping reserves the right to save the following data (name, email, phone number) for its own advertising purposes in order to inform people of its products / services or company updates.
It is important to note that at any time, if you want Detail Landscaping not to store and use your data with the utmost confidentiality for the company's own marketing services or updates, you must express your willingness in writing and your data will be deleted immediately. From this moment on, whenever you want to contact us you will have to accept our privacy and cookies policies, in order to protect yourself and us as a company.
Never forget your rights:
Right of access
If the client wishes, we can provide, on request, a copy of the personal data we have about him as well as the tools we use
to register your data.
Right to be forgotten
If the customer wishes, we can, at their request, delete all their data from all the tools and software we use, including the customer account.
Right to data portability
If the client wishes, we can provide, at his request, the personal data concerning him, in a structured format, commonly used.
Right of opposition
If the client wishes, we can, at his request, not use his data in any case or eventuality.